Organic Care Systems
Jan Wolfenden, the owner of Wolf’s Hair and Beauty salon in Uxbridge, chose Organic Care, Colour & Curl system in 2008. Always looking to improve products and services and aware that anything we put on our skin & scalp is absorbed into our bodies, Jan is very interested in the effects of potentially dangerous chemicals** and found Organic care systems had answers and solutions to her concerns. The manufacturers are UK owned and an independent company using some raw ingredients certified ‘Organic’ by the Soil Association; they have one primary objective which is to formulate and manufacture a range of high performance hair products, which are safer for clients to have applied, and for hairdressers to use, than traditional ammonia-based colours. Organics products maximise the use of gentle, nourishing, natural ingredients, whilst minimising the necessity for potentially harsh or damaging chemical** additives.
Organic care system comprises the following products:
STATUS QUO: Shampoo & Conditioner: For healthy, undamaged natural hair with a good balance of moisture and protein and to protect from UV damage formulated from certified organic extracts & organic oils.
AQUA BOOST: Shampoo, Conditioner & Treatment: For naturally dry hair or hair which is dried from using Colour, Perms and/or heated utensils-straightners etc. Formulated from certified organic extracts & organic oils, vitamin B5 and wheat protein to nourish your hair leaving it naturally moisturized, shiny & protected from UV damage & helps to reduce colour fade.
POWER BUILD: Shampoo, Conditioner & Treatment: For fine, limp, chemically treated or very badly heat damaged hair. Formulated from certified organic extracts & organic oils, natural sunflower oil, wheat protein & vitamin B5 it will add strength, smoothness & volume to your hair & protect from UV damage & helps to reduce colour fade.
REVAMP: A special treatment designed to strengthen hair leaving it full of volume & naturally restored. Formulated from certified organic extracts, wheat protein to strengthen & restore chemically damaged, weak or fine hair.
SCALP SENSATION: Formulated from certified organic fennel seed extract, certified organic aloe-vera extract certified organic chammomile extract & green seaweed extract to neutralized any hydrogen peroxide residues which will protect & soothe your scalp.
UNSURE OF WHICH PRODUCT IS BEST OR YOUR HAIR?
Send us a few strands of your hair cut from the roots and a minimum of 2” long and we will test it for you. Or:
DO A WET STRETCH TEST ON YOUR HAIR TO DETERMINE WHICH OF OUR RANGE OF SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONERS ARE BEST FOR YOUR HAIR....
1. Separate about 10 strands of hair and spray with water.
2. Hold hair firmly between both hands
3. Gently pull hair away from the client's head.
4. Healthy hair should stretch around 30% of its length and then return, like an elastic band, showing no signs of damage.
5. Hair which stretches and returns is healthy. Use Status Quo shampoo and conditioner on this hair type.
6. Hair which stretches but doesn’t return to its previous length is weak in protein. Use Power Build shampoo, treatment and conditioner on this hair type.
7. Hair which doesn’t stretch is low in moisture. Use Aqua Boost shampoo, treatment and conitioner on this hair type.
8. Hair which stretches and breaks is low in protein and moisture. Use Power Build shampoo and Revamp treatment on this hair type.
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask us. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone 01895 233616 / 01895 461059 Next Organics Page
24 hours notice of cancellation is required or a charge will be made
|Whilst 'Organic Systems' is our preferred supplier - we also use Wella and L'Oréal professional products for colouring and perming.
Skin testing required for on-scalp applications 48 hours prior to service.